Terms and conditions
The page has been created and is owned by ACCESSIBILITY LAB S.A.S. DE CV (hereinafter ACCESSIBILITY LAB). With address in Mexico City. This document contains the TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF ACCESSIBILITY LAB (hereinafter the TERMS) and the conditions under which the use of the website www.a11ylab.com (hereinafter THE PAGE) is allowed. As a user, he / she has reviewed it carefully, and accepts all the TERMS and is bound by them, both with respect to the owner and operator thereof, and against those who have a legitimate interest involved in THE PAGE and other users of THE PAGE.
ACCESSIBILITY LAB offers you the site under the condition that you approve in full each one of the clauses of this document and any other document related to the Legal Notices, which will be accepted by you when making any navigation within THE PAGE and make use of their services. You acknowledge that these TERMS are not the only rules to which you must adapt your behavior as a user of THE PAGE and you agree to read carefully and respect the rules and policies that ACCESSIBILITY LAB may freely communicate to users of THE PAGE at any time, regarding matters such as respect for privacy, protection of minors, guardianship of professional secrecy, defense of intellectual property and in general compliance with the laws and rules of etiquette on the Internet.
If you do not wish to give your consent to these TERMS, please leave the PAGE, as ACCESSIBILITY LAB only makes it available to those who voluntarily and conscientiously accept this document.
USER, is anyone who visits the portal in any of its sections.
CLIENT, the user who requests any of our services automatically acquires the client title.
From de PAGE
The site is dedicated to promoting the products and services of ACCESSIBILITY LAB. Where ideas are generated and executed to provide functional solutions, original and accessible to our customers. In ACCESSIBILITY LAB we know that each person and each organization have different needs, so we adapt to each client according to their requirements, so we offer services of CONSULTING AND DEVELOPMENT OF ACCESSIBLE WEB SITES FOR PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES.
- Relationship of the parties. However, any provision of this document, for all purposes of the TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF ACCESSIBILITY LAB (TERMS), you and ACCESSIBILITY LAB will be independent and act as such and not as partners, participants of a joint venture, agents, employees or employers of the other. You will have no authority to assume or create any obligation for or on behalf of ACCESSIBILITY LAB, explicit or implied, and will not attempt to compel ACCESSIBILITY LAB to any contract.
- No waiver of rights by ACCESSIBILITY LAB. If ACCESSIBILITY LAB does not exercise or enforce any right or provision of the TERMS, this does not mean that it is waiving such right or provision.
Of the services
Within website different services are offered:
- Diagnosis of accessibility.
- Accessible web or mobile development.
- Accessibility of digital documents.
- Accessibility consulting.
- Accessibility workshops.
- Among others.
Hours of service
The staff and advisors of ACCESSIBILITY LAB work from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, so any mail or notification received in a period outside of this period will be taken as received. the next business day. That being the case, all the attention and response periods are subject to this attention schedule.
The costs for any of our services are quoted by our staff at the time they are requested. All costs delivered by them will always be plus VAT and cannot be modified or altered by the customer.
Forms of Payment
The payment of the services must be made according to the different options offered by the ACCESSIBILITY LAB staff in the account indicated by their personnel.
All services begin with a 50% advance and two exhibitions plus 25% each as agreed in the previously authorized Work Order.